[snake-farm] Re: 2.2.x backports of 2.3.x new features?

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Thu Dec 12 15:35:40 EST 2002

> Since you ask ;) ... I'll travel for short and mid-length contracts (up
> to 6 months or so), but I like living in Toronto on the whole, so
> permanent relocation isn't really something I'm looking for.  As to
> what, I'm flexible; I like challenges, I prefer cross-disciplinary
> problems, and I like working in small groups.
>
> You mention being in Toronto to kick Peter (and visit some other
> people), does that mean we'll be seeing you at the PyGTA meeting this
> evening?

Not unless Guido has lent you the keys to the Time Machine, or you
have invented the teleporter.  (He won't lend me the keys, because
he is afraid I might go back and yank out the lambda).  However, I
just got off the phone to my parents and they want to see me before
March ...

> Ex-Torontonians-get-in-for-half-price-but-then-we-make-them-work-ly 'yrs,
> Mike

Does-UofT-alumni-count-though-my-heart-still-resides-in-Nova-Scotia?-ly 'yrs

Laura