Python as an Object Oriented Programming Language

Aaron K. Johnson akjmicro at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 10:02:01 EST 2002

In message <au07cl$9eg$0 at 216.39.172.122>, Bengt Richter wrote:

> >Tell him to be friendly! I have little patience for the Erik Naggum
> He probably was being friendly, and just mistook you for being bigger than
> you are.
> (Now that was a zing, wasn't it ;-)

I don't see how you feel you can quell my feeling anger by your above response.
Nor do I understand insulting a stranger as 'friendly'. Maybe such passive
aggression turns YOU on, but I'm more likely to feel like the person stepped
over a line of decency.

I'm sorry, that's just how I feel.

Best,
Aaron.