Python as an Object Oriented Programming Language

Courageous jkraska at san.rr.com
Sat Dec 21 20:35:00 EST 2002

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 00:19:19 GMT, Manuel M. Garcia <mgarcia at cole-switches.com> wrote:

>I think the whole Python-newsgroup vs. LISP-newsgroup thing all
>started when a Pythonista went into the LISP newsgroup and asked for
>opinions about why Python seemed to be overtaking LISP.

*shrug*

c.l.l is a cestpool, thanks to Erik Naggum. He destroys the place.
I formed this opinion before ever even learning Python.

I had the temerity to ask the c.l.l group if there was an automatic
serializer available for lisp. What I got instead was a long lecture
on why it was that such things wouldn't be good for me. I replied
that I didn't really want a long lecture on why it was that it wasn't
good for me, I wanted to know if there was one somewhere anyway. An
endless torrent of abuse and insult was my reward.

C//