Python as an Object Oriented Programming Language

maney at pobox.com maney at pobox.com
Sun Dec 22 23:14:53 EST 2002

Laura Creighton <lac at strakt.com> wrote:
> Absolutely everybody I have talked to about this has said that this is
> inevitable and it will happen to comp.lang.python as well.  That is why
> so many of us make such a huge effort to prove these people wrong.  We
> know we have something special here.

And it will continue to be special, though not unchanging, so long as a
sufficent number of regular participants continue to behave that way.
Inevitably... well, in the inevitableness of it all, we'll all be
dead; then the universe will peter out (or perhaps rush headlong for a
fatal rendevous - last I heard the jury was still out).