ann: http tools using stackless python

Aaron Watters aaron at reportlab.com
Tue Dec 10 12:18:56 EST 2002

Sorry to reply to my own post, but as a few people pointed
out there was a javascript bug in the "microchat" demo (that
only manifests itself in certain versions of msie apparently).

   http://207.44.140.37/cgi-bin/mChat.cgi

Particularly in the Dialog class

   http://207.44.140.37/cgi-bin/annotate.cgi?file=mChat.py#class_Dialog

It should be fixed now.  Sorry sorry sorry.  And thanks
for giving it a whirl.

   -- Aaron Watters