The Interactive Startup File

BrandonRC b.clausing at attbi.com
Wed Dec 18 21:32:46 EST 2002

If I start python by typing "python" at the command prompt, then my
startup.py file does in fact get executed.  It's when I start IDLE that it
gets ignored.  I know the two interpreters are different, but is there
anyway to duplicate this behaviour when opening up IDLE?

Brandon

news:atqph7$en9$07$1 at news.t-online.com...