FxPy

DP pennedinil at excite.com
Wed Dec 11 04:44:51 EST 2002

I just posted a querstion regarding wxPython. To continue with the GUI
thread...

I also attempted to learn to use FxPy prior to deciding on wxPython.
Since my requirements are simple I don't think it matters what GUI
module I use.

But with PxPy I keep getting error messages along the lines of
<module_name>c missing (e.g., miscc missing).

In the lib/site-packages/FxPy directory, I see both misc.py as well as
misc.pyc present. I tried manually editing the files to change all
references to <module_name>c to <module_name> but got other errors. I
just feel this is not a fix for this, and that I'm probably doing
something wrong.

I'm working on WinXP and used the FxPy for Python 2.2-Win installer to
install the package.

What am I doing wrong? All help appreciated.

Thanks again.

Dinil