Python + Mozilla/XUL/...

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Tue Dec 10 08:16:07 EST 2002

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:38:44 -0800,
	Trent Mick <trentm at ActiveState.com> wrote:
> cool. I can now generate high-quality (using XUL, CSS, etc.) and capable
> (using PyXPCOM components) UI fairly quickly in Komodo. Sometimes the
> lack of documentation in the Mozilla world is frustrating. But, as you

My stumbling block has always been debugging XUL; once my interface
reaches a certain complexity level, errors in the XUL resulting in no
display, but there's no indication of what the error is.  Have you run
into this, and how do you cope with it?  Is there a XUL
error-message-spewing console that I'm missing?

--amk                                                             (www.amk.ca)
Time Lords do not have a monopoly on the fourth dimension, Doctor.
      -- The Borad, in "Timelash"