howto? "def create_dir"

Michael micyaro at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 09:07:06 EST 2002

Hi all,

I´ve wrote a script in python which remote copies zip files from a server to
another server. It upacks it and delete the source-zipfile from the remote
server. All is working fine. But since a few days i got stuck with a simple
"mkdir-def"...

I have built a class in python containig several def´s for copying,
upacking, checking.... Now I am trying to write a def which creates a
directory at the destination server. On the destination server I ve got a
directory (/some/where) where the upacked files are placed. I would like to
write a def which creates the dest.dir (/some/where/destdir) where the name
"destdir" is taken from a variable within the class.

After studying 4 python books and asking google for help without success, I
have to ask the python gurus in this group :-) Thanks in advanced.

Mike