Psyco testing feed-back wanted

David Rushby woodsplitter at rocketmail.com
Sat Aug 24 18:22:09 EDT 2002

I have a program that uses "array.array('l', ...)" somewhat heavily,
and psyco doubled the speed of the overall program with no more work
on my part than a couple of bind() calls.  The increase in the
performance of the array-handling code itself is more than 2x.  If I
had designed the program with Psyco or a manually written C
accelerator in mind (that is, with less frequent transitions between
accelerated and vanilla code), the overall performance increase would
have been even better.

  psyco is very impressive, particularly with regard to programmer
convenience.  Thanks!