glDrawArrays

Max Biagi lu_gio at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 05:19:38 EDT 2002

Hi!
I try to port this code to python:

void Draw(){
  glColorPointer(4, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, 0, datColor);
  glVertexPointer(3, GL_FLOAT, 0, datVertex3D);
  glTexCoordPointer(2, GL_FLOAT, 0, datTexCoord);
  glDrawArrays(GL_QUADS,0,datVtx);
}

I foud 3 demos of glDrawArrays in PyOpenGl distribution but none is
working!! (win2000)
I don't know how to replace c pointers in python.
I utilize last version of Python, PyOpenGl and PyGame.

Can you point me to a working demo?

I'm looking to portability, do you suggest me to utilize "standard"
glbegin(GL_QUADS) / glVertex... (that works on my pc) or glDrawArrays
will work on all platform?

Thanks!