Automatic bug reporting?

Jeremy Fincher tweedgeezer at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 08:01:18 EDT 2002

Is there any module already available that can be used, for example,
in a "catch all" exception handler to email the developer the
almost-uncaught exception and its traceback?

For robustness' sake, my program needs to catch all exceptions and
keep them from crashing the program, but those exceptions are bugs
nonetheless and I'd like to get reports of their existence so I can
fix them.  Of course, any module would be by default disabled and
would only be enabled at the user's specific request.

Jeremy