Devoloping socket applications with IDLE

Greg Copeland gtcopeland at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 24 10:58:29 EDT 2002

If you're going to insist on using signals with threads, you should
have a single thread catch all signals.  The catching thread should
then notify all other threads of the signal arrival.

Queues and various types of semaphore work wonders for these types of
things...depending on your application needs.

--
Greg Copeland, Principal Consultant
Copeland Computer Consulting