Global Locking

Daniel Parks Dan.Parks at CAMotion.com
Mon Aug 5 14:48:36 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-08-05 at 22:23, Paul Rubin wrote:
> Does Stackless count?

It's not that Stackless doesn't count....I just didn't think that I
could effectively mask that implementation to the higher level API.  The
microthreads implementation Stackless contains seems to require a
certain level of knowledge as to what is happening with threads.  If I
am wrong please show me, as I would be happy to know I am ;-).  This is
what I want them to see:

# This is my python script.
# I am a higher level developer with a small
# amount of coding experience.  I am limited
# to a small set of functions and a limited
# set of data structures.

def myfunction():
	# do stuff

def main():