Dijkstra on Python

Christopher A. Craig list-python at ccraig.org
Wed Aug 14 15:06:04 EDT 2002

Robin Becker <robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> writes:

> well as a day to day thing your current prime choice is unusable since
> it needs strings to be class objects and certainly won't work in a large
> percentage of Python installations which are stuck at 1.5.2.

Yeah, but I distribute very little of my code, which means I don't
care much about that.  Given my normal set of requirements and my
understanding of the language, that is the one obvious solution.

--
Christopher A. Craig <list-python at ccraig.org>
"Sir, your remarks are repugnant to me, and I disagree with your viewpoints.