ASP Namespace question

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Thu Aug 15 04:30:16 EDT 2002

Max:

Thanks, with this pointer I found

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&th=c490559cc4da9
2cb&rnum=1

-- I wasn't aware of this, but sadly the answer is much as I expected. The
ax object looks like the way to go, but seeing

    <NamedItemAttribute<ScriptItem at 27643872: Request>>

for the Request object just makes me more likely to go with CGI :-)

regards
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/
Python Web Programming                http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/