ASP Namespace question

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Wed Aug 14 16:27:29 EDT 2002

In trying to refactor some ASP functionality I came face-to-face with a
rather unpleasant problem that I'd completely forgotten about. The ASP
environment contains names for standard obbjects like Request, Response, and
so on. Is there some module I can import to make these available in other
modules my pages import, or am I doomed to either a) write pages as
monolithing scripts or b) pass these environemntal objects as arguments to
any code in external modules that needs them?

regards
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/
Python Web Programming                http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/