widget confusion

Martin Franklin mfranklin1 at gatwick.westerngeco.slb.com
Tue Aug 6 06:35:53 EDT 2002

On Tuesday 06 Aug 2002 8:47 am, DR wrote:
> Thanks a lot for answering -I'm a newbie as you probably can tell.
> However, when I apply that method thing with radiobuttons, they all
> get selected when I select one. Is there anyway around this.

Please post an example..... as I'm feeling kind here is a working
radiobuttons example (using Tkinter.....)

from Tkinter import *
root=Tk()

var=StringVar()

rb=Radiobutton(root, variable=var, value="Male", text="Male")
rb.pack()
rb=Radiobutton(root, variable=var, value="Female", text="Female")
rb.pack()

root.mainloop()

HTH
Martin