executable on cross platform

Jonas Geiregat kemu at sdf-eu.org
Tue Aug 6 11:44:38 EDT 2002

python is an interpreted language
it has an interpreter for win32, unix systems, mac
so just write the python code
and people will be able to run it if python is installed
and there is a way you could make a exe file out of a python script
http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/py2exe/
here's a link on how
greetz

news:aioo50$6q9$1 at venus.btinternet.com...