Visual editor/shell for teaching OO concepts?

Christian Holmboe dva95che at cs.umu.se
Sat Aug 24 05:05:53 EDT 2002

Thank you, but I was thinking something more like a "visual interactive
shell", much like the python shell but with a visual class/object
browser/editor. PyUt might be the perfect starting point for this kind
of app though.. I think it would be an excelent educational tool, and
therefor a potentially important app.. What do you think?