Database experiences in Python: Good or Bad?

John Hall wweexxsseessssaa at telusplanet.net
Wed Aug 7 00:11:36 EDT 2002

On 6 Aug 2002 20:02:02 -0700, woodsplitter at rocketmail.com (David
Rushby) wrote:A lot more good stuff - snipped for brevity

Thanks again, David. I think you just made a sale<g>

>  So Firebird's future prospects aren't perfect, but I am confident
>enough to make my software dependent upon it.

I'm currently working with the Windows Beta of Rekall, which currently
supports only XBase, MySQL & PostgreSQL, but I have suggested to
theKompany that Firebird support would be A Good Thing.

I may leave Rekall aside for a while and use Python with wxWindows &
perhaps PythonCard, in which case Firebird will be my choice.

--
John W Hall <wweexxsseessssaa at telusplanet.net>
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.