Win32com usage of IE raises exception.. (how do I interpret win32com errs?)

Andrew Markebo flognat at flognat.myip.org
Tue Apr 16 05:04:21 EDT 2002

Duuh some googling of the newsgroups recommended reboot of the
computer, did that before, did it again.. and it worked *sigh*..

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&selm=3C9E4F90.6050708%40skippinet.com.au

But the question still remains.. Anyone out there with a good
browser-class, programming/usage?? (is starting to experiment)

        /Andy

/ Andrew Markebo <flognat at flognat.myip.org> wrote:
| I am trying to reuse some win32com demo that was posted ages ago in
| this group, firing up ActiveState Python (i tried the python.org
| python+win32com, same 'problem), win32makepy, and the code:

[.. cut the rest of the article, google for it if you want to see it ..]

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!