FROM DIFFICULTIES WITH LEARNING AT SCHOOL, TO COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS IN THE FAMILY.,

phil hunt philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 09:55:48 EDT 2002

On 23 Apr 2002 10:28:27 -0700, Anne Mc Murray <anne_mc_murray at hotmail.com> wrote:
>One of my sons is reluctant to produce any good school work, and has
>turned into a frightful headache for the family's, despite being very
>intelligent and creative, and a good reader too.
>I've tried other alternatives, with psychologists, and
>psychopedagoges, even private teachers, but nothing seems to work.

Does it *matter* that his school work isn't good? IMO, if his work
isn't marked as part of an exam assessment that will affect his
career or further education choices, it isn't such a big deal.

>Please, has anyone a suggestion to make?

Try posting to an appropriate newsgroup?

--
<"><"><"> Philip Hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> <"><"><">
"I would guess that he really believes whatever is politically