FROM DIFFICULTIES WITH LEARNING AT SCHOOL, TO COMMUNICATION P ROBLEMS IN THE FAMILY.,

Gustavo Cordova gcordova at hebmex.com
Wed Apr 24 12:57:29 EDT 2002

> On 23 Apr 2002 10:28:27 -0700, Anne Mc Murray
> <anne_mc_murray at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >One of my sons is reluctant to produce any good school work, and has
> >turned into a frightful headache for the family's, despite being very
> >intelligent and creative, and a good reader too.
> >I've tried other alternatives, with psychologists, and
> >psychopedagoges, even private teachers, but nothing seems to work.
>
> Does it *matter* that his school work isn't good? IMO, if his work
> isn't marked as part of an exam assessment that will affect his
> career or further education choices, it isn't such a big deal.
>
> >Please, has anyone a suggestion to make?
>
> Try posting to an appropriate newsgroup?

Taking out that black leather belt and putting it to good
use on the boy's ass would work wonders too. But first
talk to him and tell him *why*. Then let him have some.

Worked wonders in the olden times.

hmmm... and not so olden too.

This-is-gonna-hurt-you-more-than-him'ly yours,

-gustavo

pd: IT'S THOSE DAMNED VIDEO GAMES I TELL YOU!!!
    AND THAT ROCK AND ROLL TRASH!!!
    AND THE INTERNET!!! IT'S THE WORK OF THE DEVIL IT IS!!!
    (of the devil and B1FF!!!)
:-)