Python Webpages

Johan Fredrik Øhman johanfo at essay.org
Sun Apr 28 20:56:17 EDT 2002

Just realized that these Servlet based development models really limits the
usage of software like Dreamweaver.  Since all code is in the program these
utilities are almost worthless.  Is there a good way to combine Webware with
templates.  I think of templates as pages where certain %words% are substituted
etc...

--
JFØ

news:aahiq2$6t3$1 at maud.ifi.uio.no...