Thanks and kudos to Python core team (was Re: Booleans, integer division,backwards compatibility; where is Python going?)

Alan Kennedy alanmk at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:38:47 EDT 2002

Peter Hansen wrote:

> Thanks and kudos to Python core team
             ^^^^^

I propose a new word for python lexicon: "kuidos": The rightfully
deserved thanks and praise of the Python community at large for a
group of very nice, very clever and very humble people who do a lot
work on other people's behalf.

I've been involved in some non-profit projects for the last five years
(www.crohns.org, www.paratuberculosis.org) and the ability of some
people (a very few, Thank Guido) to whine and complain about the hard
work that other people do on their behalf never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks guys, I *really* appreciate it.

Cheers,

Alan Kennedy.