ANN: Plex 1.1.2

Greg Ewing greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Apr 11 01:17:04 EDT 2002

I have released a minor update to Plex, a lexical
analysis module for Python:

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg/python/Plex/

The yield() method of the Scanner class has been
renamed to produce() for compatibility with Python
2.2 and later. (The old name is still available
when running under 2.1 or earlier, or under 2.2
when generators are not being used.)

I have also changed one of the tests slightly so
that it doesn't get confused by recent changes
in the way repr() displays strings containing
unprintable characters.

Christchurch, New Zealand
http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg