ANN: Pyrex 0.1.1

Greg Ewing greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Apr 11 01:24:37 EDT 2002

I have fixed a few bugs in Pyrex and made it available
as version 0.1.1:

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg/python/Pyrex/

While you're there, pick up the latest version of
Plex too (1.1.2), which doesn't use yield as a
method name any more.

Fixes in this version:

* Bogus re-use of temp variables shouldn't happen now.
* Access to builtin names now works.
* Exceptions should work now (in simple cases, anyway).
* Conditions in if-statements now evaluated correctly.

More bug fixes are in the works. Thanks to all who
have provided feedback so far -- keep it coming!

Christchurch, New Zealand
http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg