Developping for Windows CE??

slack slackness at caramail.com
Sat Apr 13 18:44:44 EDT 2002

Hello... I've recently posted a message here but it's about something
else now... I program applications for Windows CE based handheld
computers like Ipaq or Jornada. I principally use eVB and sometimes
eVC++ for Ras connections for example. As I want to know more about
Python, I would like to know what benefits I could have in using
Python in Windows CE development? Could I develop applications for
using IrDA port? Could I program Ras connections? If anyone has more
informations to tell me about Python and Windows CE don't hesitate to
contact me...

d_vally at hotmail.com