Tools/Scripts/texi2html.py

Fernando Pérez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 19:05:00 EDT 2002

Robert Pyron wrote:

> By the way, I would be pleased and honored if my modifications were
> to be included in the standard distribution. How do I submit them
> for consideration?

Go to the python sourceforge site and submit them as a patch. It sounds like
you did a good job, and the html help generation stuff I'm sure would be much
appreciated by the Windows crowd. After sumbission your code will get
reviewed, perhaps changes will be required and discussed, and if ultimately
it really is good enough, it will go into a future release.

Cheers,

f.