Comment on draft PEP for deprecating six builtins

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Apr 29 22:14:02 EDT 2002

[James J. Besemer]

> Nor is Sarcasm or frank talk necessarily unfriendly.

"Frank talk" might be an English idiom I do not know.  Reading the words
for what they genuinely mean, I feel like sharing that one may express
his ideas very frankly, without any need to be sarcastic or strong-worded.

The Python community is more appealing _without_ sarcasm, and _with_ frank
and articulated speech.  Let's all collaborate at keeping it a nice place
to be.