Logging Module 0.4.2 - Minor update to an HTML file

Vinay Sajip vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 12 13:11:14 EDT 2002

Unaccountably, the copy of logging_pydoc.html released with 0.4.2 of
the logging system was corrupted so that it could not be viewed with
Netscape 4.7. I have posted an update, see

http://www.red-dove.com/logging_pydoc.html

People who install the module should not need it, as they can use
pydoc on logging.py itself. But it contains some minor mods which
facilitate links from the main page on logging, and in doing these
mods I must have inadvertently introduced the problem :-(. The updated
page looks OK (at least on Netscape 4.73/Win98).

Thanks to Joonas Paalasmaa for letting me know.

Regards

Vinay Sajip