ACCEPTED: PEP 285

Paul Rubin phr-n2002a at nightsong.com
Sun Apr 7 20:39:31 EDT 2002

"Arthur Siegel" <ajs at ix.netcom.com> writes:
> Has Paul (with whom, to repeat, I only had one exchange with - nasty
> as hell) somehow exhibited less devotion to the "cause"?

I don't remember any exchanges at all with you (I don't mean they
didn't happen, I just mean I forgot them), much less "nasty" ones.
I don't think I've had any really nasty exchanges with anyone on
this ng.  Maybe I have overly high standards of nastiness :).

> But the fact that Aahz has Paul on the hotseat seems at the moment
> as more of the same kind of stuff that has be off the bus.

I'm on the hotseat?  Somehow I didn't notice.  Shrug.