Does Python need a '>>>' operator?

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Tue Apr 16 02:10:01 EDT 2002

[Aahz]
> What's a "co-finite set"?  (Yeah, I could Google for it, but I usually
> understand *your* explanations -- eventually. ;-)

Well, David and Andrew gave you their highfalutin explanations, which were
technically accurate so far as they went.  Now for the Uncle Timmy
explanation:  a co-finite set is the color red!  That's all there is to it.
All the rest is a bunch of academic hot air.

there's-a-reason-people-understand-me<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim

PS:  Zorn's Lemmon is the conjecture that lemmons are yellow.  This
     has almost been proved, where by "proved" we mean talked about
     energetically on a newsgroup somewhere, and "conjecture" means
     somebody said so twice.