Python/Linux

Gerhard Häring gerhard at bigfoot.de
Mon Apr 1 00:35:27 EST 2002

Robert Oschler wrote in comp.lang.python:
> True, beauty is at the behest of the be-renderer (ouch, that was bad).  But
> I'm still a junkie for drag and drop form drawing.  Regarding your tag line
> (this sig powered by Python).  Might want to add "so is Google and Inktomi".
> Frick, I was astounded when I read that in "Web Programming in Python".
>
> I'm going to look at Open Office's and Mozilla's HTML editor.  If that
> doesn't work out then probably WebSphere.

If neither of these meets your requirements, and you have a decently
powered computer, you could try emulating Windows software like
Dreamweaver under Linux. Unfortunately, vmWare has gotten quite
expensive, but there's a much cheaper alternative, of which the name
currently escapes me, but I think it's in the EUR 100 price range.

Or just get a Mac with OS X instead, then you'll have a Unix and can
still run Dreamweaver and Photoshop ;-)

Gerhard
--
mail:   gerhard <at> bigfoot <dot> de       registered Linux user #64239
web:    http://www.cs.fhm.edu/~ifw00065/    OpenPGP public key id 86AB43C0