2.2.1c2 test_fcntl hangs

Andrew MacIntyre andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au
Sat Apr 6 18:26:47 EST 2002

On 6 Apr 2002, Jochen [iso-8859-1] Küpper wrote:

> With latest cvs release22-maint (April 6, 1am EST) test_fcntl hangs.
> (I couldn't find any postings about this.  I think I have seen this
> before myself, though...)

I don't believe there have been any recent changes that might have
provoked this - at least I don't remember any checkins on the 2.2
maintenance branch (or the head branch for that matter) that would seem
plausible as causes (not that I'd rely too much on my memory either).

If you have succeeded in building from the 2.2 maintenance branch before,
what was the checkout time of the last successfully built tree?

Have you changed anything else on your system in similar timeframe - such
as glibc?

Please report this to the SF bug tracker.  I'd suggest assigning it to
Michael Hudson, as 2.2.1 patch czar.

E-mail: andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au  | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac at pcug.org.au            |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Web:    http://www.andymac.org/        |        Australia