python threading

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Wed Apr 17 07:22:27 EDT 2002

The wxPython demo program shows the use of threads within wxPython GUIs.
Threads, that want to display something in say a notebook page, send
messages to the main frame, which actually does the display.

There's also a Wiki (see wxPython.org), where advanced topics are discussed.

Cheers
Franz

news:6bd9f01b.0204152132.6a6ad09e at posting.google.com...