Discussion of Python midi library

Ken Seehof kseehof at neuralintegrator.com
Mon Apr 8 10:53:04 EDT 2002

I have written a midi module that wraps part of the low-level Windows
API.  I'm planning to release it to open source after we ship our
commercial product that uses it.

It doesn't actually do any of the items you requested though, since
I wrapped the midi input and output devices, but not midi streams or
files.

I believe that you will find midi file processing in the Vaults:

http://www.vex.net/parnassus/