ANN: BayPIGgies this WED nite 7:30pm

Wesley J. Chun wesc at deirdre.org
Tue Apr 9 14:56:10 EDT 2002

What:    BayPIGgies meeting
When:    Wed, 10 Apr 2002, 7:30-9 PM
Where:   Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
Agenda:  Newbies Night
Speaker: everyone...

Invite everyone you know who may be interested in Python but have
questions, would like to learn more about it, or need some advice on
an application! These meetings have been very popular in the past,
with a good mix of newbies as well as old hands. They are even more
fun when one or more Perl experts come around wondering what the big
deal is about Python. :-) Come join us for this interactive session!

Next Meeting (5/8): Eating Out with Python (our meeting room will not
be available, so we will meet and chat over dinner at a local
restaurant!)

Call For Talks: We are actively seeking speakers for BayPIGgies! If
you would like to give a talk at one of our meetings (any Python
related topic), contact us to coordinate!

for more information including driving and public transit directions:

http://deirdre.org/baypiggies

-wesley

"Core Python Programming", Prentice Hall PTR, © 2001
    http://starship.python.net/crew/wesc/cpp/

Silicon Valley-San Francisco Bay Area Python Users Group (BayPIGgies)
    http://deirdre.org/baypiggies

wesley.j.chun :: wesc at deirdre.org
cyberweb.consulting : henderson, nv : cyberweb at rocketmail.com
http://roadkill.com/~wesc/cyberweb/