[Crew] PSA revival - kind of?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Apr 29 11:03:59 EDT 2002

In article <mailman.1020076925.25849.python-list at python.org>,
Christian Tismer  <tismer at tismer.com> wrote:

>What we are talking about is a way to support PyZine, while at the same
>time providing a missing structure for Starship.

*Is* that what we're talking about?  Maybe you missed it on python-dev,
but there's been some recent discussion about resurrecting an active
Starship membership policy, so I'd bet that people other than myself
assumed that was your primary thrust.

If the goal is to push PyZine, I'd prefer to make that a separate issue
from Starship.

"I used to have a .sig but I found it impossible to please everyone..."  --SFJ