Off topic C question

Fernando Pérez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 15:50:00 EDT 2002

Siegfried Gonzi wrote:

> And I have really, really not the intention to waste my life as a
> professional programmer

You might want to consider that in a programming group such as c.l.p, there's
bound to be more than one person who will consider 'to waste my life as a
professional programmer' to be a rather offensive way of asking for
suggestions on any topic.

Cheers,

f.

ps. for the record, I'm _not_ a professional programmer. Nor am I a wannabe
Miss Manners, I simply feel that a bit of civility every now and then isn't a
bad thing, esp. considering how hot the flames have recently been around
here.