modules

Fernando Pérez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 23:24:47 EDT 2002

distrex wrote:

> Don't take this the wrong way but I am a newbie and didn't understand
> 86% of what you just said. All I got was modules are classes functions
> and variables. and a few other things but that was to complicated for
> me (the newbie)

Don't despair. The above was one of the best descriptions of modules I've ever
read (but I'm not a newbie), to the point where I'd strongly encourage its
author to contact the doc team and push for its inclusion in the official
docs.

Just have a bit of patience, read it over again, slowly, go through the whole
tutorial doing the examples and it will make sense. You may be a bit green
still but it will come quickly, I'm sure. Python is one of the easiest
languages on earth to learn: you'll be up and running in no time at all, and
having fun programming!

Cheers,

f.