ACCEPTED: PEP 285

Paul Jackson pj at engr.sgi.com
Mon Apr 8 20:04:22 EDT 2002

|> If that rate is maintained, then I suspect that in a few
|> years I will have a lot more company.

Likely so.  Because it is likely that a certain modest percentage
of any group of users will agree with you.  As Python becomes
more popular, the overall group gets larger, hence the percentage
in agreement with you gets larger.

But somehow I don't think that was the point you were trying
to make ...
                          I won't rest till it's the best ...
                          Programmer, Linux Scalability
                          Paul Jackson <pj at sgi.com> 1.650.933.1373