New Python WebMail app

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ignacio at openservices.net
Fri Sep 14 21:47:14 EDT 2001

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001, Aaron Fransen wrote:

> I've been testing it at my company where I work for two months just to work
> out the kinks, and it seems pretty stable to me, but if you try it let me
> know your thoughts.

I don't want to sound harsh, but I fail to see why I would choose GoMail over
other web-based mail clients. The difference seems to be that your product
seems to only support about one third to one half of the browsers currently
used, whereas others support almost all of them. They may not necessarily be
written in Python, but they do the job for more people.

So for me, GoMail is a NoGo.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio at openservices.net>