GNU wars again (was Re: Proposal: add vector arithmetic to array module)

Kalle Svensson kalle at gnupung.net
Sun Sep 30 13:38:57 EDT 2001

[Aahz Maruch]
> I understand why some GNU-oriented folks might resent other people taking
> their ball and running away with it, but "free" is such an ambiguous term
> that I've decided that I fall into the Open Source camp.

But the term "Open Source" is also ambiguous.  It's easy to think that
anything where you get to look at the source is "Open Source".

But, this has all been discussed a million times before.  I'll shut up again.

Peace,
  Kalle
--
[ Thought control, brought to you by the WIPO! ]
[ http://anti-dmca.org/ http://eurorights.org/ ]