Interactive web image using Python

jorjun jorjun at mac.com
Wed Sep 26 05:10:27 EDT 2001

Macromedia's Flash 5.0, (EXPENSIVE) will certainly do this and lots
more, shame the ActiveScript isn't a Python, it is sort of Java in
appearance, but is not typed.

I'm looking at it (downloaded Free Trial)...I guess there are downsides
in that Flash is not a defacto standard, but it's potential for making
the Web interactive looks better than "the others" to me.

Another thing: I'm convinced there must be a way to communicate with
Python server/side from within ActiveScript, but I don't know how.

--Pete