New Python WebMail app

Aaron Fransen aaronf at NOSPAMtelusplanet.net
Fri Sep 14 22:14:17 EDT 2001

I see your point, but GoMail does support Netscape and others, just not for
the HTML crowd.

In terms of it's usage, it's designed for companies where they don't want
their users using something like HotMail per se, but want them to have
access to a browser based mail client. Specifically this applies to
companies employing thin clients as a desktop solution (as my employer does)
rather than PCs.

Were it not for that single fact, you would be absolutely correct! I'd
checked out a bunch of other web clients, including ones I could tie into my
mail server, but frankly didn't like the functionality of any of them.