books about wxPython

Chris Barker chrishbarker at home.net
Fri Sep 21 13:28:43 EDT 2001

Uwe Schmitt wrote:

> are there any books about wxpython ?

No. it's been talked about, and there is a quick introduction in at
least one book, but no complete book yet.

>or do i have to
> read the online docs ???

Yes. Between the Wiki (http://wxpython.org/cgi-bin/wiki/), and the demo
and the wxWindows docs, there is a lot of stuff there. I don't know C++
, but I have found it quite easy to learn (and that was before the
wiki). The mailing list is helpful too, but like all mailing lists, you
should put in a good effort to RTFM before asking questions.

I like books too, but wxPython is worth it!

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker,
Ph.D.