Newbie: Why Does This Work This Way...Global Variables And The Signal Module....

John Branthoover jbranthoover at yahoo.com.NOSPAM
Thu Sep 13 21:25:31 EDT 2001

Hello Ingacio,
    OK,  that makes sense.  Is there not away to define a global variable
once for all of the functions in the module?

    Or better yet,  is there a better way to break out of a endless loop.
The loop will display some values continuously.  I want to be able to get
out of this loop and go back to a main menu.  I am working on an Lynx box
(not Linux) with no GUI or even curses support.

    Thanks for taking the time to answer "both" of my questions.  Take care
and have fun.....