Creating Excel files on Linux

Maan M. Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Fri Sep 7 10:07:08 EDT 2001

Cool it down guys.  You take things so personal.  When I say that the world
speaks the XLS language I mean that is what your average Joe Blow and Jane
Doe understand behind their desks in their offices.  I did not not mean it
as a computer programming language.
However, on another front VBA as an overarching paradigm remains quite an
achievement that actually works in windows.
Maan